: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : p in Entity, line: 1 in /home/customer/www/xinova.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/uc/functions.php
on line 92
: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : h3 in Entity, line: 3 in /home/customer/www/xinova.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/uc/functions.php
on line 92
Seeking Subject Matter Experts for Active Vibration Control System for Structures.
The technology was originally developed for damping ground motion for skyscrapers during earthquakes to more effectively reduce vibration compared with traditional passive systems. Typical examples include bridges, towers, warehouses, etc. Vibration sources may include earthquakes, wind, traffic, motion of people, etc. The client presumes the damping/shock absorbing units are directly coupled with electric actuators and are prepared in a compact size with an optimized configuration. The simulation modeling and AI systems currently used will be modified as appropriate, using experimental data.
Active vibration control and damping may also include introduction to vibration for specific purposes (e.g. amusement park rides, facilities that utilize vibration) and such ideas are welcome.
To be eligible:
This opportunity is only a request for qualified applicants with a solid background in the following: Construction, Structure, Architecture, Physics (Vibration, Wave), Chemical Engineering (Plant Construction, Process Control) Note that vibration control systems on residential/office buildings and transportation vehicles (automobiles, motorcycles, trains) are out of scope.
Selected applicants will be asked to:
- Read a supplementary document on this technology and applications which Xinova will provide
- Add comments and assist with correcting portions of the document, if necessary
- Nominate one or more new applications that is not covered in the document
- Nominate one or more new applications with regard to active introduction of vibration, if possible
- Recommend at least three best applications, citing reasons
- Write a 4-5 page brief, highlighting the above
Sign up today to see all our Innovation Opportunities.