COVID-19 is a problem whose location and features seem to change and mutate every day. While medical equipment and data and logistics tracking solutions are clear problems that demand solutions, we know there are many other problems that are arising from the pandemic’s direct and indirect impacts. We know that those impacts are being felt across the Xinova Network, and that we can together formulate a clear understanding of these many problems and provide ideas that could save lives.
We are asking you to volunteer your expertise and perspective at this time. This opportunity, like the pandemic itself, is evolving. Xinova is actively engaging with numerous organizations to help in the fight against COVID-19. All of your ideas will raise your profile as an innovator who has chosen to join the fight. If a submission gets accepted by an as-yet undetermined partner organization, you will be invited to be part of this team to generate solutions.
Why should you participate?
– Raise your profile as an innovator who has chosen to join the fight; chosen submissions will be highlighted across social media
– Your submission can lead to impactful and groundbreaking solutions in the fight against COVID-19
– Help solve the selected problem.
Guidelines for submissions:
Some problems and solutions are well-known. Others are not. Rapidly manufacturing ventilators, Covid-19 medications and vaccines, and Personal Protective Equipment at scale are well understood innovation challenges with solutions well underway across the globe. But less obvious problems remain in need of definition. We wish to be enlightened.
The submission should include:
– 2 Page description of a specific innovation challenge (including target customer segment for solution), the impact of its solution, characteristics of an ideal solution
– A high level search of existing solutions, with explanation as to why there is a need for better ones, or what the gaps are
– A list of potential sponsors, to whom Xinova should reach out. Author referral is ideal.
What to expect after submission
Once you submit, our staff will begin the review process. If your submission is selected, Xinova will recognize top submissions on our public webpage and social media.
PO Box #30873
Seattle, WA 98113
Xinova Japan GK
Yaesu Mitsui Building 6F
2-7-2 Yaesu, Chuo-ku
Tokyo 104-0028 Japan
10th floor, Golfzone Tower
Seoul 06072, Korea
+82 2 6952 8840
Erottajankatu 5 A 4
Affiliate offices in Tel Aviv & Vienna